Premium Beverage Package ???

petlover

My husband and I will be on the NCL Joy boarding 12/30/22 LA to LA. We signed up for the Premium Beverage Package. Does this include liquor set ups with a few choices in your cabin (like we've had with Regent cruise line ) if you want to invite friends into your cabin for a pre-dinner drink ? OR does it require leaving your cabin going to a bar ? We enjoy having friends into our cabin pre-dinner.  Thank you....we're not familiar with NCL. 

7 minutes ago, reeinaz said:

The beverage package does not include beverages delivered to your room. You would have to purchase any setup for the room.

9 minutes ago, reeinaz said:

The beverage package does not include beverages delivered to your room. You would have to purchase any setup for the room.

9 minutes ago, reeinaz said:

Thank you....at the least I would hope there's a bottle of wine in our cabin for my husband and I ?? 

Just to add to this: if you and your guests are wine drinkers, you may bring aboard bottles of wine (in your carry-on luggage) with no corkage fee so long as you have the beverage package. You can then store the bottles in your cabin for you and your guests use.

Wine-only, NCL does not allow bringing aboard beer, liquors, or spirits. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, nonchalant_muse said:

Just to add to this: if you and your guests are wine drinkers, you may bring aboard bottles of wine (in your carry-on luggage) with no corkage fee so long as you have the beverage package. You can then store the bottles in your cabin for you and your guests use.

Wine-only, NCL does not allow bringing aboard beer, liquors, or spirits. 

Thank you. We're local and will driving to the port/ parking so we can easily bring 1 (or 2) bottles of wine from home for our cabin...I hope it's allowed through security ???  Thank you for all who help us NCL newbies. 

Edited by petlover