Walking to Mardi Gras sailing from Port Canaveral Terminal 3

CanCruz1977

I'm staying across the street from Port Canaveral Terminal 3 to board Mardi Gras.  We're walking to the terminal (a first for me).  I noted from other videos that the luggage porters are in the parking garage.  Is there a place where we can drop our luggage or porters at the pedestrian entrance in the tower on the front of the terminal building?  Has anyone else done this? 

You are not walking from any hotel to the port, that's nuts. I GO FLYING down A1A there at 60+ all the time and so does everyone else.

CRAZY DANGEROUS.

Once in the port, other side of A1A, you're fairly safe, but that mile to half mile is super sketchy dragging suitcases.

Uber it

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EngIceDave said:

You are not walking from any hotel to the port, that's nuts. I GO FLYING down A1A there at 60+ all the time and so does everyone else.

CRAZY DANGEROUS.

Once in the port, other side of A1A, you're fairly safe, but that mile to half mile is super sketchy dragging suitcases.

Uber it

It depends on where OP is staying.  We stay at the Holiday Inn property across the street from Terminal 3.  It's a two-minute walk.  Uber would be crazy.

• Like 1