"Small" Drinks Packages Gone?

Pipo

12 hours ago, Pipo said:

I don't think they will be upgraded, it's very likely the package will be cancelled and the paid amount applied as on board credit.

I doubt they would be upgraded but why do you say the package would be cancelled.  Unless Celebrity starts to offer soda, celebrity bottled water, and premium coffee and tea for free (that is actually a rumor on one of the other threads) why wouldn't they continue to get what they already paid for?

13 hours ago, Pipo said:
21 hours ago, Ronaldo807 said:

So are minors who were previously booked under the all in promotion now automatically upgraded to the new zero proof?

I don't think they will be upgraded, it's very likely the package will be cancelled and the paid amount applied as on board credit.

I don't see how they can cancel a beverage package that is part of an AI fare.  Whether they will upgrade to the zero proof though, I don't know.  

1 hour ago, prmssk said:

I don't see how they can cancel a beverage package that is part of an AI fare.  Whether they will upgrade to the zero proof though, I don't know.  

I think going forward new AI packages will include Zero-Proof because the classic alcohol beverage package includes zero-proof.

• Like 2