Azura speciality restaurants

LLOM

We are on the Azura for new year and so far cannot book any of the restaurants, has anyone who is on this cruise been able to book them yet. Some family members are on the Iona on the 2nd January and they have been able to book the restaurants etc.

Many thanks .

We went on the Azura a month or so ago and we could book them as soon as you embark, but not before. Once you embark you can book in the restaurant or through your phone connecting to the ships internal wifi (for free)
For a week cruise the Epicurean got fully booked for the whole cruise in a day or two, but we were lucky and got in twice and enjoyed 2 amazing meals, totally worth it IMHO.

Good luck and enjoy!!!

• Like 1

Thank you oALgo , we have been to the Epicurean a few times and alway enjoyed it, previously they offered a discount for the first one or  two nights, I am not sure they still do that now, I know on the Iona they offer a discount if booked prior to embarkation.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, oAlgo said:

We went on the Azura a month or so ago and we could book them as soon as you embark, but not before. Once you embark you can book in the restaurant or through your phone connecting to the ships internal wifi (for free)
For a week cruise the Epicurean got fully booked for the whole cruise in a day or two, but we were lucky and got in twice and enjoyed 2 amazing meals, totally worth it IMHO.

Good luck and enjoy!!!

As a result of which other cruisers were denied the opportunity of getting in once.

15 hours ago, LLOM said:

Thank you oALgo , we have been to the Epicurean a few times and alway enjoyed it, previously they offered a discount for the first one or  two nights, I am not sure they still do that now, I know on the Iona they offer a discount if booked prior to embarkation.

We got off Azura December 2nd.

Speciality restaurants were not available to book Pre-cruise.

Epicurean prices went up to £30pp from £28pp on our second week.

Our first night we could not book speciality as they were full for the previous cruise last night(Friday).

I booked the next 13 nights on 

P&O My Holiday app as soon as we boarded.

Epicurean was amazing.

Sindhu was closed first week because of Nora Virus on the previous cruise but accepted bookings for our second week.

Glass house after 6pm for food was surprisingly excellent for food quality and price.

When Sindhu opened on our second week Glass House did not need to be booked.

Edited by grapau27