Deja Vu All Over Again! - Mardi Gras NYE Mostly Live - Let's run it back!

TxTeach79

2 hours ago, WhaleTailFlCruiser said:

Freedom and MG just sailing through the Caribbean together. 

Same as last April when we were on the Mardi Gras. On the Freedom Saturday. We'll be hanging out with the Horizon, but by ourselves in GT. 😎

• Like 5

Awesome live review! Thanks for posting, I finally caught up! My wife and I will be sailing on the Mardi Gras early March 2023 and doing a family New Years cruise December 2024 (Vista). This is basically getting a preview of 2 cruises in one for me lol.

BTW, hopefully the ankle is better.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, mdin said:

Awesome live review! Thanks for posting, I finally caught up! My wife and I will be sailing on the Mardi Gras early March 2023 and doing a family New Years cruise December 2024 (Vista). This is basically getting a preview of 2 cruises in one for me lol.

BTW, hopefully the ankle is better.

thanks for asking! We are definitely making progress! Two of my favorite ships, you’ll have a blast 

Guy at the urinal next to me: “you know what? I’m gonna miss a lot of things about this cruise. But you know what I might miss the most?? These wave your hand touch less doors!! I’m gonna be standing in my hallway like a ***** just waving my hand at the wall for a week!”

• Haha 13

13 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

Woodford from Waronak at GrandView. And yeah I’m taking it to the bathroom with me. So what?

BFBF0E07-BB3A-4155-BF0E-D02C513054C1.thumb.jpeg.e6116b46cfa22cccf85346b9ca581edf.jpeg

Just the right color. Might get some looks when you walk out the door. 😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 17

14 minutes ago, Jamman54 said:

Not a fan of the VIFP parties on the Mardi  Gras so we didn't attend. We just put our $11 towards a drink at Alchemy. 😎

yeah they’re not the best. Cheers kind of negates the coupon value too. Oh well, I’ll go, have my glass of red wine, get kind of weirdly emotional at the video, and move along 

• Haha 4