Can't get a response from Princess?

NewGenCruiseCouple

38 minutes ago, Crystabel said:

Apparently at least one of my emails went through, because I just got a call from Princess. The rep. assured me that someone is working on my account and that the correct FCC will be applied soon. I’ll report if/when we get it.

Good for you!

2 hours ago, Crystabel said:

Apparently at least one of my emails went through, because I just got a call from Princess. The rep. assured me that someone is working on my account and that the correct FCC will be applied soon. I’ll report if/when we get it.

Congratulations   Pass on the person name that help you if you can (assuming that's allowed).  I'm still waiting for a reply from my PVP and it has now been 3 weeks (3 e-mails within 3 weeks still nothing)

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Crystabel said:

Which address worked?

• Like 1

18 hours ago, PacnGoNow said:

Which address worked?

I honestly don’t know, but the person who called didn’t sound like a regular Princess rep. you get when you call the main number. Some of the things she said sounded like she had more authority and experience. Wish I could be more helpful. 

8 minutes ago, Crystabel said:

I honestly don’t know, but the person who called didn’t sound like a regular Princess rep. you get when you call the main number. Some of the things she said sounded like she had more authority and experience. Wish I could be more helpful. 

The only calls I’ve received have been from HQ, Santa Clarita area code.

I know the address that was given by a poster that ended in princesscruise.com was incorrect.  It did not have an “s” after the cruise.  I tried it and was undeliverable.

Best of luck to you.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PacnGoNow said:

This address is undeliverable. Don’t use.

You forgot the “s” after cruise.

Customersupport@princesscruises.com

Edited by DHP1

1 hour ago, PacnGoNow said:

No, I was quoting Your post #19, with that address, missing the s.

Just didn’t want others to use it.

😀 thanks however, they should had read the other posts past #19. (lol). There probably like me don’t read everything. 

Edited by DHP1

The note on the email says it was from the Customer Relations department, but it also says that if I try to reply, the email will not be read. So, I guess anyone who tries to use it will get their email bounced back. I’m still trying to look through all my sent emails since October to see if I can figure out which one actually went through. If I find it, I will post.