Celebrity Cruises Embarkation Buenos Aires

Beachlover1989

We didn't have a suite, but for us, in 2020, our taxi let us off at the terminal building.  We were directed into a seating area and after a 10-15 minute wait we were checked in.  We then had to go by bus to the ship.  As I remember, it wasn't a bad experience.  The ship is in an industrial area, so you have to go by bus to go back to the terminal building if you want to go into town.

• Like 1

We were on the Infinity sailing December 21. There is no waiting area for retreat guest. The boarding was (a bit) chaotic.

You literally walk directly to the terminal where you drop off your bags, no porters.

We said we are in a suite and we were pointed to the standard waiting line. 

Better worked mentioning retreat and priority boarding, we were then guided directly to the shuttle bus to embark the infinity. (with one stop where we had to hand over our passports and received them back after the last port-day in Michael‘s Club).

Bon voyage

16 hours ago, Leandros said:

We were on the Infinity sailing December 21. There is no waiting area for retreat guest. The boarding was (a bit) chaotic.

You literally walk directly to the terminal where you drop off your bags, no porters.

We said we are in a suite and we were pointed to the standard waiting line. 

Better worked mentioning retreat and priority boarding, we were then guided directly to the shuttle bus to embark the infinity. (with one stop where we had to hand over our passports and received them back after the last port-day in Michael‘s Club).

Bon voyage

Thank you for the information!

Can anyone tell me which cruise terminal Celebrity uses in Puerto Madryn?
It looks like there are two terminals:
Muelle Luis Piedra Buena, Puerto Madryn

Muelle Almirante Storni, Puerto Madryn
I've booked a private tour there and I need to tell the tour company where to pick me up.
Thank you

Neither of these. The cruise port for large cruise ships is at Terminal de Cruceros Benito Quinquela Martn. This is an industrial area so the tour guide will need to pick you up near the front gate of the port area. If you are arriving to BA via cruise ship then you need to ride a shuttle bus from the ship to the terminal. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ticktock01 said:

Can anyone tell me which cruise terminal Celebrity uses in Puerto Madryn?
It looks like there are two terminals:
Muelle Luis Piedra Buena, Puerto Madryn

Muelle Almirante Storni, Puerto Madryn
I've booked a private tour there and I need to tell the tour company where to pick me up.
Thank you

8 hours ago, kathynorth said:

Neither of these. The cruise port for large cruise ships is at Terminal de Cruceros Benito Quinquela Martn. This is an industrial area so the tour guide will need to pick you up near the front gate of the port area. If you are arriving to BA via cruise ship then you need to ride a shuttle bus from the ship to the terminal. 

I believe that the question was in regards to Puerto Madryn not Buenos Aires. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Grandmaanne7 said:

I believe that the question was in regards to Puerto Madryn not Buenos Aires. 

ticktock1, I’m sorry I gave you the wrong information. I was thrown off by the BA thread title. The port name I gave was for BA, not Puerto Madelyn. Sorry 😞 

• Like 1