Change of Itinerary for Westerdam cruise 3rd February from Singapore

Karen Hamilton

We have received emails that excursions at Malacca and Langkawi are cancelled as we are not going there now and that one port in Malaysia (Kuantan) has been added. The date we are stopping in KL has also changed. No one on the Roll Call for this cruise has seen the revised itinerary as yet. 

I have just seen that Port Blair is now removed from the itinerary completely. We haven't been advised anything from HAL line, so we would like to know if this is correct. Annoyed if it is, as have just spent NZD320.00 getting visas for India!

43 minutes ago, jrbp14 said:

I have just seen that Port Blair is now removed from the itinerary completely. We haven't been advised anything from HAL line, so we would like to know if this is correct. Annoyed if it is, as have just spent NZD320.00 getting visas for India!

From my point of view I am happy that Port Blair was removed as I saw little attractive about the port plus, as you say, the cost to get a visa. Sorry that you have had this expense. Langkawi and Malacca were also cut but Langkawi is now back as well as different ports in Malaysia and a stop in Indonesia. We are also now overnighting in Penang.

This is the new itinerary:

2/3 Singapore

2/4 At sea

2/5 Phuket

2/6 Phuket

2/7 Langkawi

2/8 Penang

2/9 Penang

2/10 Kuala Lumpur

2/11 Tanjungpinang, Indonesia

2/12Kuantan, Malaysia

2/13 At sea

2/14 Singapore

Edited by leck57

Thank you for the information. I have just received an email from HAL, and it confirms exactly what you have said. (Still cross that we now have Indian Visas we do not now need!) Lets hope there are no more changes in the future.