Do you have experiece with ports on Jan 26th cruise Jade ?

cougarx6

Hello  never been on the Jade very much looking forward to her,  has anyone done this cruise before?  the ports of call look to be not much to do,  can you please tell us your experience & or  reccomendations of excursions please. hope to meet some of you  is there a meet n greet ?  thank you in advance

Hi

I see you've already found your RollCall for the cruise.

But for the rest of us to be able to offer help & suggestions we really need to know your ports.

At the same time its useful to include the hours in port, and the day of the week (esp sundays, mebbe fridays & saturdays.)

.............. and the make-up of your party. Young? Or middle-aged? Or...  errrrrr ............."mature"? 

Kids & their ages.

Any mobility problems?

Any very specific interests?

And bearing in mind that Madagascar was mentioned on your RollCall, any interests in wildlife or snorkelling or scuba.

The more we know the more we can help.

Finally, take a look thro the Ports of Call section https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/2-ports-of-call/

Narrow it down as far as you can, then for instance on the Africa / Middle East page look top right for the "search" box, type  "Madagascar" in the box, leave it at "this forum" and click on the little spyglass. This will bring up https://boards.cruisecritic.com/search/?q=madagascar&quick=1&type=forums_topic&nodes=19

If the itinerary is as off-beat and interesting as I suspect, responses may be as limited as those I found for Madagascar - so you'll need to do a big chunk of research elsewhere.

But well worth the effort

JB 🙂

PS Madagascar is on my bucket list 😏