Mexican Riviera Excursions

MtnGolf4

My wife and I are heading to the Mexican Riviera in November of 2023. A few years ago on our first cruise we spent time walking around Cabo and   Mazatlan then Zip Lined in Puerto Vallarta. What a Great time we had. We were late getting back to the ship and was rushed on board. As soon as we boarded they closed up the ship and we departed right after. We ended up leaving 11 passengers. It’s a good thing we Booked our Excursion on the Ship or I believe it would have left us.

Does anyone prefer one Excursion over Others as we plan our upcoming trip. We will be traveling with a few other couples this time. I don't think Snorkeling will be an option as I hear the water is a bit murky for that.

Thanks

I hear the Dolphin Swim is a good time and that is one we are looking at now. As far horse back riding, those days are long gone says my back. 😄  The water taxi seems good day as well.  

Having to decide what port to stay on the Bliss for a nice Spa Day as well. 😀

Absolutely do the "Rhythms of the Night" excursion in Puerto Vallarta. What a fabulous experience. A one hour boat ride (large boat) with open bar out to a small beach. Then a small hike (sturdy shoes a good idea) on a candle lit trail to the dinner area. Dinner is great and wine, etc is included. Then another small hike on more candle lit trails to the show amphitheater. Simply OUTSTANDING SHOW. Then a hike downhill (remember sturdy shoes, not flip flops are a good idea) to the boat. Open bar again on the 1 hour ride back and the boat crew will also put on a great show. A little pricey, but it's something we would do again and again. A light jacket/windbreaker/hoodie will be handy on the ride back because it cools down (out on the water) after the sun sets in the winter.

One other mention. If memory serves - seating at the show is bench seating so there might not be a seat back (memory fuzzy on that one). Videos of excursion on YouTube.

Looks like a great time.

I don't see the option for the  "Rhythms of the Night" excursion offered yet. Im not sure it will be an option as we arrive in PV at 12:00 pm and depart at 8pm. 

On 12/30/2022 at 9:34 AM, SDPadreFan said:

Absolutely do the "Rhythms of the Night" excursion in Puerto Vallarta. What a fabulous experience. A one hour boat ride (large boat) with open bar out to a small beach. Then a small hike (sturdy shoes a good idea) on a candle lit trail to the dinner area. Dinner is great and wine, etc is included. Then another small hike on more candle lit trails to the show amphitheater. Simply OUTSTANDING SHOW. Then a hike downhill (remember sturdy shoes, not flip flops are a good idea) to the boat. Open bar again on the 1 hour ride back and the boat crew will also put on a great show. A little pricey, but it's something we would do again and again. A light jacket/windbreaker/hoodie will be handy on the ride back because it cools down (out on the water) after the sun sets in the winter.

One other mention. If memory serves - seating at the show is bench seating so there might not be a seat back (memory fuzzy on that one). Videos of excursion on YouTube.

My husband and I still talk about how much we enjoyed the Rhythms of the Night.  This was just Broadway quality, with a great dinner and boat ride over.  I agree with you 100%!