Booking Shows Once Boarded

conandrob240

Can someone describe exactly where in the app I will make show bookings?

best to turn to airplane mode?

any other tips?

will I book spa in app as well?

my order to try for:

Duel Reality

VHS Workout

Never Sleep Alone

if still available, I’ll then grab Untitled Dance Party thing and It’s a Ship Show

Edited by conandrob240

• conandrob240 changed the title to Booking Shows Once Boarded

First, they are changing some of the shows, so depending on when you are cruising, these may or may not be available.  We kept our phones on airplane mode to avoid any roaming charges.  On the app, at the bottom go to "Discover."  Then go to Ship Spaces.  Then go to the day you are interested in.  You'll find the schedule of all activities you can book for that day--fitness classes, shows, etc.  Pick what you want and it will ask if you are reserving for 1 but will also show the photos of anyone linked to your reservation, allowing you to click on them and add them or not--up to you.  I think spa is under "services, but I'm not sure of that.  If the app acts funky, turn off phone completely, then turn it back on and re-open the app.  If all else fails, take it to Sailor Services on deck 5.  They have multiple tricks or can tell you that it has gone bad all over the ship.  You'll make each of the reservations one at a time--you can select multiple activities or shows each day, but each reservation is separate.  If sailing with someone else, you can sit there together each on a phone getting what you want--have each person work on a separate day!

1 hour ago, conandrob240 said:

So, Discover. Then Spaces, then venue? On board, the shows populate there? Not through Even Line Up.

(cruise is today so I’m pretty confident what’s there is fairly firm)

Event Lineup for shows/fitness/onboard activities - you can add them by clicking each activity there.

Restaurants you can do discover>space>eateries or something like that (or there's a link if you scroll the home page of the app)

• Like 1