Doing the Doc dance

GAMOMOF2

We got our docs yesterday for our 4/2/06 Victory docs yesterday. I am so excited. It finally seems to be getting real. My dh was finally getting excited to. My kids can't wait.

Anyone have any advice about late seating with 3 & 5 year olds? Others in party have that seating but that seems to late for me and my kids. Want to change but yet want to eat with them. Any advice helpful. Thanks.

I met a couple with a 3 year old girl on the Liberty. They had 8:30 p.m. dining. When talking with them, their dining time came into the conversation and they said while they thought it was kind of late for their daughter, they like it because after dinner, she was so tired, she'd go right to bed!

We got our docs yesterday for our 4/2/06 Victory docs yesterday. I am so excited. It finally seems to be getting real. My dh was finally getting excited to. My kids can't wait.

Anyone have any advice about late seating with 3 & 5 year olds? Others in party have that seating but that seems to late for me and my kids. Want to change but yet want to eat with them. Any advice helpful. Thanks.

We chose late seating in December because we don't like to rush back from port. Our 10 year-old could hardly make it through dinner! It was off to bed right after dinner every night.

Early seating this time for us!

We are cruising April 15th on the Glory, I hope we get our documents soon so I can do the dance tooooo!!! I am counting the weeks now!!! I can not wait, this is our first cruise on Carnival, we have been on NCL and Disney.

Archived