Norwegian Escape 18102 vs 17102?

danielleaviva

Hi! Looking for pros/cons of cabin 18102 vs 17102 (The Haven Deluxe Owner's Suite with Large Balcony). Seems like balcony is bigger on 17, but is that a differentiator? Is the cabin size the same on each floor? Other differences? Any info is greatly appreciated.

Just stayed in 18104 family villa.  17 has bar, pool, sauna, hot tubs.  18 has haven restauraunt.  I would rather be on 17 as I find myself going up and down alot.  There is spiral stairs and an elevator.  There is also a back stairway that leads to back of pool, middle of other side of haven cabins and at the top the haven pool deck and hot tub.  Depends on what you are into.

I'e stayed in 17702, 17102 and 18702 before. I personally prefer 17 (more specifically 17102) because the cabins are indeed bigger on 17, and the balcony difference is remarkably bigger. Typically I prefer 18 for all other stateroom categories but when staying in any of the forward facing cabins, I prefer 17 on Escape.  

44 minutes ago, romalley99 said:

I'e stayed in 17702, 17102 and 18702 before. I personally prefer 17 (more specifically 17102) because the cabins are indeed bigger on 17, and the balcony difference is remarkably bigger. Typically I prefer 18 for all other stateroom categories but when staying in any of the forward facing cabins, I prefer 17 on Escape.  

Thank you! Between 17102 and 17702, is there a reason you prefer 17102?

41 minutes ago, danielleaviva said:

Thank you! Between 17102 and 17702, is there a reason you prefer 17102?

No, not really. I just prefer the layout of that cabin more. The other side has the flipped "mirror" layout. Both identical, just reversed. A bit confusing! Lol