Child's soda package not available online?

geo.mac

Hi All,

I'm browsing the beverage packages in the explore & plan section.   In the soda package, I'm given the option to add the package, for myself, my wife or our son who will be 14 at the time of cruising.   I am not given the option to add it for our daughter who will be 12 at the time of cruising.  I know there was talk of the kids package being removed or not being shown.     Is there a way to pre-pay for this package prior to getting on the ship?

Have been on 4 NCL and paid for 6 and have never been charged for soda package and the little one(now a bigger one, 15) has never been turned down for drinks.

She was charged at Starbucks when we upgraded our package and she didn't know that it did not include her.

$6 I will never see again!😜

Edited by Lionkingrichard

6 hours ago, fethiyeden said:

Sometimes if you go on the Ncl website & log in rather than using the app it works.

This is on the website.  Just checked the app and it’s the same on there too.

7 hours ago, European_CruiseGirl said:

Just call or chat to NCL and they will add it. I have personality found that chatting is an effective way of getting thing done. Zero to none wait for an agent to come online to my chat and they are very efficient. 

Tried the chat, no dice.  Said I had to call.  Had it done in 5 minutes.  Easy peasy.  

Edit:  And there was no child's soda package.  Same price regardless of age. 

Edited by geo.mac

2 minutes ago, Figg1437 said:

I agree- it’s not there for our 12 year old either.  I’m guessing on day 1 you can buy the package from the bar?  

I assume so,  I just wanted to get it out of the way prior to the cruise.  

2 minutes ago, geo.mac said:

I assume so,  I just wanted to get it out of the way prior to the cruise.  

Yep- me too…  or at least know who to go ask.  I know some say don’t worry they won’t charge but I don’t want to deal with the maybe / maybe not. 

What weird is we did the free at sea and while we have 4 adult packages the kids are full left off and have no package attached to them. I am fine with it though as they wouldn't drink anything except water and milk basically anyways.