Supper Club - Escape

Southerngal410

1 hour ago, Erekosse said:

We were on the Escape in early December. Supper club was fun and did not have an extra cost. The show was good - Barricade Boys. Food was nothing special, below quality of other meals on the ship.

Thanks for the reply. Is the menu set or it has options to choose from? Worth going if the food was just eh? 

2 hours ago, Southerngal410 said:

Thanks for the reply. Is the menu set or it has options to choose from? Worth going if the food was just eh? 

The meal was a fixed menu that they showed us when we made our reservation on day 1 along with all the other shows. I think it was either the steak or a vegetarian option for the main. I don't recall if there were options on the app or dessert. Wife's steak was tough and over cooked. Mine was a little bit better but not by much.

It was a fun experience. We were seated with another couple and were able to meet them and strike up a conversation, so if you are in a group less than 4, you can expect to sit with others you do not know. The performance was good. YMMV on the worth to you.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Southerngal410 said:

What exactly is The Supper Club entertainment and food wise from those who have recently gone? I’ve tried reading about it and mainly see older info that isn’t very clear about it. Thanks! 

Random guest performers doing dinner shows.

The food is on a fixed menu (you can request an alternate if you have a food allergy). It is mass produced (i.e., they need to serve 150+ covers within 15 minutes, so it is like the food at the Spiegel Tent or Illusionarium on other ships). 

• Like 1