PRINCESS WESTERN CARIBBEAN EXCURSION QUESTIONS?

llarsen

Hi,

First time doing Western Caribbean and need help on a couple Princess Excursions (that I did not find answers to in Port section)

BELIZE - I'm torn between Scenic Wildlife River Cruise and the Lamanai Mayan Ruins.

The Scenic Wildlife River Cruise is a slow 2hr river cruise viewing wildlife. But in Reviews someone was disappointed saying it cruised by construction and busy street! This is not my idea of a wildlife cruise, but others said it was fantastic. Has anyone taken it that can comment on the the construction and busy street?

BELIZE - Lamanai Mayan Ruins is pretty much all day. It looks nice but the river cruise portion is by speed boat. I can't imagine getting wildlife pics at that speed. 

Reviews mentioned a long twisting road getting there. Any feedback on the river by speed boat and ride there and back are appreciated.

ROATAN - I booked the Relax on the Beach Package, but am thinking of canceling it to visit LITTLE FRENCH KEY by private excursion. The owner said she would pick us up and bring us back to the ship anytime we wanted. They also have a Sloth tour you can add on for $15. 

Princess has an excursion to Big French Key which is next door, but I have read it does not compare to Little French Key. Has anyone visited LITTLE FRENCH KEY privately, and what was your experience there?