Trouble posting with Samsung Internet browser after Android 13 UI5 update.

After updating my Samsung S21 to Android 13 UI5 today I am having trouble posting using the Samsung Internet browser.  I was having no trouble before the update.  I know others who post on CC regularly  with their Samsung and after the update they too no longer can use the Samsung Internet browser.  They can post without trouble when using other browsers. The update has been slowly rolling out since the last big CC software update when many had troubles.  I so far have only had trouble with the Samsung Internet browser on CC.  It has worked on all other internet sites I have visited today.  If you try to quote someone the Samsung Internet browser will act as though you used the "select all" function and then the keyboard disappears.  Also I have started typing a response and after a few lines it goes into the. ‘Select all" mode again.  So far all other functions seem to work such as view threads, checking notifications, signing in etc.  

Just to note, I am having no problem posting this because I am posting from my iPad.

On 1/5/2023 at 2:58 PM, Ozark_Kid said:

After updating my Samsung S21 to Android 13 UI5 today I am having trouble posting using the Samsung Internet browser.  I was having no trouble before the update.  I know others who post on CC regularly  with their Samsung and after the update they too no longer can use the Samsung Internet browser.  They can post without trouble when using other browsers. The update has been slowly rolling out since the last big CC software update when many had troubles.  I so far have only had trouble with the Samsung Internet browser on CC.  It has worked on all other internet sites I have visited today.  If you try to quote someone the Samsung Internet browser will act as though you used the "select all" function and then the keyboard disappears.  Also I have started typing a response and after a few lines it goes into the. ‘Select all" mode again.  So far all other functions seem to work such as view threads, checking notifications, signing in etc.  

Just to note, I am having no problem posting this because I am posting from my iPad.

I am checking to see if I figured a way around the problem.  It so far is working.  I change my keyboard to the Microsoft SwiftKey keyboard.  I will try it for awhile and see if the fixed it.