No e doc's 100% checked in

debnjoe1438

Your eDocs will be ready usually within 24 hours (I can’t recall if it says within 72 hours) so give it until the next working day which is Monday.  They never appear right away and what you are experiencing is normal.  You will receive an email when your eDocs are ready to print.  Enjoy your cruise!

• Like 1

Just now, YVRteacher said:

Your eDocs will be ready usually within 24 hours (I can’t recall if it says within 72 hours) so give it until the next working day which is Monday.  They never appear right away and what you are experiencing is normal.  You will receive an email when your eDocs are ready to print.  Enjoy your cruise!

Thank you, this is a first for me. The last NCL cruise I had was this time last year and the doc's were available as soon as I finished. (and in previous years) 

I did have a message I would get notification when they were ready. No time stated. I will check agin probably tomorrow, Sunday and Monday. 🙂

• Like 2

9 hours ago, debnjoe1438 said:

I sat up until midnight so I could do my check in and get my edocs. Well I'm 100% checked in, however my e doc's are not ready. Anybody else have this issue?

They are normally available next morning on your account. The email lags by days. 

The edocs show what the “system” ’thinks you have booked. Check very carefully. 

Edited by BirdTravels

9 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

They are normally available next morning on your account. The email lags by days. 

The edocs show what the “system” ’thinks you have booked. Check very carefully. 

Thank you, I was able to access them this morning.😊