I Don't Like the New Screens

MrPete

It looks like CC just changed their format with advertising banners down the right side of the screen, in addition to across the top.

I do NOT like it. It makes the posts taller and narrower....harder to read. more scrolling required.

Too much advertising.....

I know they need to make money... but....... instead....just a suggestion, how about one ad in between every 5 posts...........?

anyone agree? disagree?

PS- If they've been there all along, and I just noticed it... well then.... Nevermind.......

It looks like CC just changed their format with advertising banners down the right side of the screen, in addition to across the top.

I do NOT like it. It makes the posts taller and narrower....harder to read. more scrolling required.

I agree. The ads on the right bite big time. I have no problem with the banner ads at the top of the screen. Throwing them down the side as well is going overboard.

I am right with you...totally in the dark...NOT on the same page with the rest of you all!

My screen still looks the same on my computer...what new ads on the right side?:confused:

I thought you all were complaining about the new movie screen on the Liberty!!??! :D

Ok I guess I just do not get what everyone is talking about I must be missing something...

Within the past hour or so CC changed the layout of the forums, for the worse, by adding in obnoxious ads down the right side of the screen. We're going to need everybody to complain to them to get rid of this doo-doo.

Within the past hour or so CC changed the layout of the forums, for the worse, by adding in obnoxious ads down the right side of the screen. We're going to need everybody to complain to them to get rid of this doo-doo.

Hmmmmm, lets try to remember.....the boards are Free ! CC's gotta pay the rent (bandwidth) & (storage space) somehow !

Wonder how many people are following CC's request to "Spring Clean" their Signatures offall the extra images ?

It is absolutely Beautiful!!.

Just clicked on one of the ads and saved a bundle of money on our next cruise! Yippee

The ads are undoubtedly a great source of income for Cruise Critic.

As long as I don't have to pay to access this screen, and can still read it, it is wonderful!!!!

Also, Did you read the Spring Cleaning Announcement?????

Archived