FLL Airport to Amerisuites How Far?

familyofd

Anyone who knows the approx amount of min it will take us in a cab from this air port to the amerisuites on 17th street, we also have to take a cab due to the time we are arriving does anyone has a estimate so we dont get taken ....although we really wont have a choice at midnight but I would feel better if someone has a approximate for me.

thanks so much

Oh this is terrific we thought it was 1/2 hour even looked it up online and just couldnt get a good timeline.

Now if someone can let me know approx what a cab should be Ill be set for this weekend.

We used the Amerisuites shuttle last April, to the hotel and then to the port, but based on what others have said for the cab fare to the port, about $10.00, if you're a good tipper. If you take the route we took, you even see the port entrance on the way.

We used the Amerisuites shuttle last April, to the hotel and then to the port, but based on what others have said for the cab fare to the port, about $10.00, if you're a good tipper. If you take the route we took, you even see the port entrance on the way.

I agree with the $10.00. The distance is about 2 miles. See more information at the two URL's.

http://www.fortlauderdaleinternationalairport.com/airport-shuttle-taxi-rates.htm

http://www.sunny.org/faq/index.cfm#3

Later,

John

Archived