Azura fly cruise questions

theborders

Hi

Off on Azura in just over a week with my in laws I have a couple of questions.

Do we need to put our cabin tags on the suitcase before we fly? We fly on Jet2 from Manchester is our luggage allowance the same as if we booked direct with Jet2 = 22 kgs?

If we arrive in Tenerife on time I think we should get to the ship around 1ish when we sailed on Britannia 2nd or 3rd cruise after the restart we had a suite and had a very nice relaxed sit down lunch in a dinning room I think it used to be a small buffet before the pause, we are in 2 suites for this sailing will we get a sit down lunch or will it be a scramble in the buffet?

Talking of suites we have one port side the other is starboard side on Riviera deck midships will we have the same butler it is my FIL 80th Birthday so we would like to do something special for him, is the balcony large enough for all of us to have lunch on a sea day on the balcony? Last question can my MIL bring knitting needles or are they banned she would obviously be knitting not just having them in her luggage LOL.

Previously we have put the labels on prior to checking in the bags at the airport. Make sure they aren’t removed by the check in person though. I believe you have to collect your bags and take them to the bus for the transfer to the ship so you could do put them on then if you prefer. With regard to the luggage allowance, I have checked ours for feb cruise also with Jet2 from Manchester and it states 22kg.

Cant help with the other questions but if the knitting needles were packed in the hold luggage and not taken in the airplane cabin can’t see it being an issue with P&O.

Enjoy your holiday

On 1/10/2023 at 8:50 AM, theborders said:

Hi

Off on Azura in just over a week with my in laws I have a couple of questions.

Do we need to put our cabin tags on the suitcase before we fly? We fly on Jet2 from Manchester is our luggage allowance the same as if we booked direct with Jet2 = 22 kgs?

If we arrive in Tenerife on time I think we should get to the ship around 1ish when we sailed on Britannia 2nd or 3rd cruise after the restart we had a suite and had a very nice relaxed sit down lunch in a dinning room I think it used to be a small buffet before the pause, we are in 2 suites for this sailing will we get a sit down lunch or will it be a scramble in the buffet?

Talking of suites we have one port side the other is starboard side on Riviera deck midships will we have the same butler it is my FIL 80th Birthday so we would like to do something special for him, is the balcony large enough for all of us to have lunch on a sea day on the balcony? Last question can my MIL bring knitting needles or are they banned she would obviously be knitting not just having them in her luggage LOL.

I do cross stitch which of course uses small sharp needles. I packed them in my hold luggage without issue.