Where to confirm FlightEase flights ticketed

My flights have been a fiasco, but new ones have been reserved which include an American flight from MAD to MIA Operated by Iberia Airlines then American to TPA .  I requested Early TIcketing, and can see on the American site the status shows ticketed.  However my record on the Iberia site says Holding Confirmed.  Will this stay like this or should it change to ticketed?  I'm trying to determine my fare class on the Iberia flight to see what's included.  Is there somewhere to actually view the tickets?

Edited by Native Floridian 26

7 hours ago, Native Floridian 26 said:

My flights have been a fiasco, but new ones have been reserved which include an American flight from MAD to MIA Operated by Iberia Airlines then American to TPA .  I requested Early TIcketing, and can see on the American site the status shows ticketed.  However my record on the Iberia site says Holding Confirmed.  Will this stay like this or should it change to ticketed?  I'm trying to determine my fare class on the Iberia flight to see what's included.  Is there somewhere to actually view the tickets?

You SHOULD be able to see your flights on the HAL site under pre-cruise travel.  However, I always have a hard  time pulling up my reservations in Flight Ease and out of 20 times I try I can pull it up one time.  The number to call them is 1800- 628-4771 - I'm on with them now.  It's prompt 3 once you get the recording.  Good luck!

2 hours ago, TableGirl said:

You SHOULD be able to see your flights on the HAL site under pre-cruise travel.  However, I always have a hard  time pulling up my reservations in Flight Ease and out of 20 times I try I can pull it up one time.  The number to call them is 1800- 628-4771 - I'm on with them now.  It's prompt 3 once you get the recording.  Good luck!

Yes, I can see flights, but not enough detail to see my fare class.  I can call FE.

9 hours ago, LAFFNVEGAS said:

You should be able to see this on the American Airlines app since part of the flights are with AA. It will also show if it has been ticketed. I am not aware of how you can see it on HAL.

Thanks. I can see ticketed on AA, but not on Iberia, the codeshare who is operating the transatlantic leg. It still says confirmed hold.

• Like 1