Caribbean Cruise on Ovatio

The Stones

I wonder if anyone reading this has returned from an Ovation cruise around the West Indies.  If they have can you let me know if there are any aerobic, dance or Zumba classes provided.  Trainers weigh heavy when baggage allowance is limited to 23 kg.  Will I need to pack my swivel spot split sole trainers?.   Thanks.  Every baggage allowance kilo is precious.  😂😂

Seabourn has never offered any aerobic, dance or Zumba classes.  They do offer free group classes of yoga, meditation, and stretching as well as easy versions of core and Pilates.  Modified "boot camp" used to be offered but is now chargeable and rarely offered. 

15 hours ago, Belinda-Jane said:

I wonder if anyone reading this has returned from an Ovation cruise around the West Indies.  If they have can you let me know if there are any aerobic, dance or Zumba classes provided.  Trainers weigh heavy when baggage allowance is limited to 23 kg.  Will I need to pack my swivel spot split sole trainers?.   Thanks.  Every baggage allowance kilo is precious.  😂😂

There is wine tasting offered.

• Haha 7