World Cruise 2023 - Occasionally Live from the Island Princess

We_like_to_cruise

On 8/6/2023 at 12:52 AM, travelin.sisters said:

2 suggestions:

• if you follow it, you can find it by going to manage followed content (click on your user name above)
  • I have transferred my lives to a document to save by copy/pasting each post, tedious but it makes sure they are saved (I write them partly for myself as a travel diary & partly to share)

Thanks I will try that…you are more energetic than I am but it does make for good memories!

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, MONARCHMONICA said:

HI

I was just wondering if there were things you wished you had brought and thing you didn't need??

Thank you

I have lists all over the place!!

)))

Not enough of my preferred otc medicines - eg like benedryl and 'real' sudafed - benedryl, even generic was not findable anywhere outside the US.  And we searched! 😉

On 10/30/2023 at 6:26 PM, MONARCHMONICA said:

HI

I was just wondering if there were things you wished you had brought and thing you didn't need??

Thank you

I have lists all over the place!!

)))

Yes it certainly is a challenge to prepare for such a long voyage. Did you happen to read the first few pages of this blog?  We packed as posted. The only thing we later purchased and did not bring with us was a collapsible laundry bag/carrier for use when we brought our clothes to the Laundromat.

13 hours ago, We_like_to_cruise said:

I might say that DW brought too many pairs of shoes. But she insists she wore them all!

I solved that issue a long time ago.  SWMBO can bring all the shoes and suitcases as she wants.  It's up to her to wrangle her own bags.  I may be her cabin boy, but I am not her porter.

She gets what she needs into a single pullman and a small carryon.