Married on the conquest on 3/28/04.

kerry26

I married the man of my dreams on the conquest 3/28/04. I would be happy to answer any questions anyone may have about it. We had the "just for the bride & groom" package with 7 non-sailing guest and a mini reception. The bridal bouquet and cake turned out great! I brought my own topper. The topper they have is super cheap!We had a few things go wrong. I don't think you will have the problems we had. We were given an upgrade cat. 11 suite and were so happy three weeks before the sail date. Carnival claimed they would change everything over to our new cabin number.

Wedding and Honeymoon on the Conquest

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;3;28;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0600

It was very stressful because the suite was not cleaned and didn't know when it would be ready. It was also a smoking and not a non-smoking that we asked for. The tux was missing. The wedding coorinator nor carnival caught the errors. So, picture the coorinator ,guests, groom, and bride going to a suite that is not cleaned and smokey smelling one hour before the wedding. Then I find out they messed up our late dinner table for two on top of all of that.

Wedding and Honeymoon on the Conquest

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;3;28;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0600

• 4 weeks later...

Sounds like you still had a great time. We are just doing our HM on the same ship. in 39 days and counting. Can you tell me what did you do in each port. First time cruising for us. I don't want to miss anything.

Wow! How exciting. I will also be going on my honeymoon on the Conquest (aug. 8). We are both 1st time cruisers so we are very excited. I would appriciate any suggestions or advice that you could give to make my honeymoon the best that it can be.

Archived