Where did all this OBC come from/how to get rid of it?

Cruisin4beaches

I got refundable OBC refunded in cash last night on Solstice, I just had to wait until after 7 pm. I used non-refundable OBC for eating lunch and dinner in the sushi restaurant, trying a new roll or ramen every evening, and taking a take-out roll for a late-night snack. I also found the experience much more pleasant than the MDR, with an all-female staff (other than the sushi chef) eager to chat with me, so it was a much nicer experience than the MDR, and the cost isn't that high, $10-13 for a good-sized roll or $10-16 for soups (lobster ramen, yum). Then you could also try excursions that might open up a new experience or pleasure, or something you might have balked at because of cost.  At one time the I-lounge sold some Apple products, although on Solstice last week I just saw some binoculars for sale there, but something useful like that might be more valuable than jewelry or watches or 'art'. On Alaska cruises last summer where I didn't have to fly, I bought bottles of rum with leftover OBC.