Tea Bags

adenough

39 minutes ago, adenough said:

Hi 

As above what tea bags do p&o use in the cabins as we have have not cruised with them for a long time .

Many Thanks

Sorry on iona soon

PG Tips 

You can ask for fruit teas too and these are also PG.

Same in the buffet

• Like 1

You could also choose different sorts of tea bags from the buffet and take them to your cabin.

I will also need to take coffee bags as I hate instant coffee and need my ‘fix’ before leaving the cabin in the mornings.  Room service will no longer bring pots of fresh coffee.

1 hour ago, Tablelamp said:

You could also choose different sorts of tea bags from the buffet and take them to your cabin.

I will also need to take coffee bags as I hate instant coffee and need my ‘fix’ before leaving the cabin in the mornings.  Room service will no longer bring pots of fresh coffee.

On Britannia the brand of all teabags in the buffet was PG be they breakfast tea, earl grey, fruit or peppermint - it has been this way on all my cruises since the restart.

Costa outlets were selling tea pig blends, quite a few to choose from.

3 minutes ago, Megabear2 said:

On Britannia the brand of all teabags in the buffet was PG be they breakfast tea, earl grey, fruit or peppermint - it has been this way on all my cruises since the restart.

Costa outlets were selling tea pig blends, quite a few to choose from.

It was pretty much the same on Arcadia except for the last week or so when we went from PG green tea to some make I had never heard of which I assume we picked up at one of the ports which was fine. I suppose when there are supply chain issues then they will get what they can.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Megabear2 said:

PG Tips 

You can ask for fruit teas too and these are also PG.

Same in the buffet

I always take my own Pukka brand fruit tea bags with me because the PG ones are in my opinion awful. Pukka are fractionally more expensive but are worth the extra few pence.

4 hours ago, Tablelamp said:

I once took a jar of Nescafé Gold coffee on an NCL cruise and took it to the restaurant at breakfast. The waiters could not work out why I wanted some hot milk and hot water. Every morning was a lesson in how to make a cup of instant coffee.