Captain Club points....includes points of a cruise I have booked but not yet sailed?

PaperSniper4

Today is 13 January 2023. My wife is curious how close we are to reaching the next Captain Club level. Going to the appropriate page at Celebrity.com it says I have 226 points, needing 74 more to reach the next level. My question is, does that 226 points include the cruise I have booked for November 2023? I searched celebrity.com in vain trying to find an answer. My guess is points are only awarded after the cruise completes, but I'd like confirmation. That does make sense.

I realize that if those points were included now I'd lose them should we not cruise. That only makes sense. But over the years I have learned many things in life do not make sense.🤔

Doug

14 minutes ago, helby said:

Points are added after the cruise is completed.

Thanks. Makes sense. So I will earn anther set of point (C2 cabin for 7 days is 5 points per night) once I've completed our next already scheduled cruise later this year.

Doug

8 minutes ago, Sox Fan Cruiser said:

Wow.  I was so expecting to go to the Celebrity website and show you where you can see the history that makes up your current balance.  It's very simple on Princess to see that.  But you are right, I can't find it anywhere. 

Does anyone know if Celebrity provides that information?

Go in to any Manage Reservation screen > click the icon with your initials in the upper right corner > past cruises