Debarkation Question - Not leaving together

lesters

For our upcoming cruise on the Magic we are taking along my parents - and my dad has some mobility issues.  We are staying in Orlando for an extra day and have a rental car.

For ease we are thinking of sending my hubby off the ship with the early Self Debarkation folks, he just leaves and goes to get the rental.  I stay on board with the "old people" (said with love) and take a later group for our luggage pick up. I would then pick up all our bags, along with parents bags (thank you Porters!!) and the three of us make our way out, clear customs and then hopefully hubby is not long with the rental car to pick us up amongst all the post and pre cruise chaos.

Will there be any issues of him leaving ahead of me and clearing through customs?  We are Canadian as well if that makes any difference. 

Thanks!!

Logically he would take a carry-on or two with him to make it easier for you or even one of your bags.  Nobody on shore is going to care when he gets off and they don't check tags of people doing self-disembark.  Request tags for a time for both rooms to allow him time to get the car.

• Like 2