Crown Balcony C753 Help!

ISLANDFAN

Recently cruised onboard the Caribbean Princess. Suzie and I enjoy the Grand Class shiips and while onboard booked the February 3rd sailing of the Crown out of San Juan. As we have booked and liked aft staterooms in the past, we reserved one of the only BB aft staterooms left on this sailing. Has anyone cruised on a Grand Class ship in stateroom C753 or similar? Please share your thoughts if you have.

Thanks,

Islandfan and The Suze:D :D

We had C752 on Caribbean Princess last fall and loved it. Our favorite balcony cabin to date. Very quiet and private with extra large balcony. Only one next door neighbour and it is a suite with large balcony so no noise heard from them. Balcony was fully covered which my husband loved while reclined in his lounge chair reading a book and drinking beer. He preferred this to the pool deck area. Did not mind the long walk aft.

I am envious of you having this balcony on Crown.

Enjoy your cruise.

Hi! My husband and I have the same cabin booked for January 6, 2007. I will be happy to let you know how we like it.

We just got back from the Dawn (Norweigen) and had a aft cabin. I will not be able to cruise in any other type of a cabin. It made the cruise. I wasnt very happy with Norweigen but the aft cabin was the BEST.

My husband,who was into inside cabins, only looks for aft now.:D

We are going the night before and would appreciate any information you

might have on hotels in the SJ area. Thanks! Connie

Thanks for offering to share your aft cabin thoughts with us when you return. We have sailed on the Norwegian Dawn, and although she is a beautiul ship, I found that to much of the public areas were dedicated to food venues. The Suze prefers RCCL and of course Princess over Norwegian for a number of different reasons. I tend to agree with her, so we are now focused on RCCL and Princess when planing our getaways. If we can, we book aft cabins as we have enjoyed them in the past as well. We spent our Honeymoon on The Seranade of the Seas this past May on a 11 day Hawaii in a great aft cabin, and a aft suite on Norwegian Spirit, January a year ago. What a treat.

I have stayed at the Caribe Hilton in San Juan in the past, although it has been a few years. Neat Hotel, however if I remember a little on the pricey side. RCCL comped us the room, however that is another story for another time. We will most likely do a pre-cruise stay in SJ. Haven't taken the time to review any hotels and prices. If I come across something, I'll send it your way.

Islandfan and The Suze

Archived