Greetings from Shy on the Maasdam

FranD

Met Shy on the Maasdam on our 20 Feb-3 March cruise and he asked me to forward greetings to the following (sorry for the delay)!

Pat

Bob & Cathy

Don & Rosemary

Asher & Deby

Boby & Dona

Ruth & Liz

Lisa & Tom

Yoenne & Bob

What a nice person! After first introduction we were greeted by name for the rest of the cruise. Did not have him as our dining room server, missed by one table but Win & Bagus were fabulous too! This was our 2nd Girls Sail Away but looks to be our last as doesn't look like HAL will do Norfolk next year. Praying for a change of that plan!

Cheers!

Fran, Thanks so much for the greeting from Shy:) He is truly the Gem of the Maasdam. She is such a wonderful person and makes for a cruise to be really special.

That really is too bad that they may not be going out of Norfolk next year. Maasdam is such a great ship.

Thanks again.

Thanks for taking the time to deliver the message from shy. Hope you had a fantastic cruise. I know we did in January. Heres hoping that HAL changes their minds about Norfolk.

If anyone runs into Shy tell him hi from Bob and Kathy. Thanks

Hi Fran

Guess our paths never crossed...or maybe the did:rolleyes:

We are glad you and your friend had a great time. The 4 girls in our cabin did too. It was an 11 night sleepover party. One of the highlights was sipping wine in our HAL robes as we took turns getting ready for dinner.

My family at home survived hope yours did too.

Do not give up on the girls sail away look for cheap flights on SW to other HAL cruise ports.

Linda of TLLP:)

For posting the message from Shy! I know he will be going home soon-a WELL deserved vacation! He sure is a SWEETIE to send us all these messages. He promised to get word to me about his next assignment & I will be sure to pass it on. I sure hope HA knows what an asset he is! He's FAMOUS!

THANKS again!

Pat

Archived