Confused about Vibe passes on Prima

mistyPA

Hi - Hoping someone can give us some information. We are a party of 6 sailing on the Prima 3/19 and would like Vibe passes, however, there are none available online and have been hearing mixed messages about passes being available when we board. Does anyone have any idea how soon the passes become available online and if there are passes to be purchased once we board? 

There doesn't seem to be much info and not fair if they don't let people know when or where to purchase. I tried to call and do the online chat and no information was given except to say when you get onboard, but I have seen multiple reports that there are none available onboard, is this true does anyone know?

Thanks to anyone who can help.

My guess is they are sold out. We are sailing the Prima at the end of April and they were selling the passes online months ago. That option to buy has now disappeared. My guess is they are sold out. It may be the same for your cruise too. 

238AD4F4-81D8-4F90-A5B8-C7F530F4710D.jpeg

They’re sold out. Passes are available online in advance as soon as you make final payment. We were on in December, and the Vibe bartenders told us they’re sold out through May (likely further out now, given it’s 1.5 months later).

They don’t reserve any for purchase on board, regardless of what the (less than knowledgeable) landslide CS tells you. The only way to get passes on board is to get lucky if someone cancels or doesn’t show up, which would likely be hard for a group of 6. When we sailed, there were 3 people in Vibe who got the last 3 passes on board. They were literally like the 4th, 5th, and 6th guests on board, went straight to guest services, and got lucky because there were 3 cancellations.