Water, Water Everywhere and not a drop to drink

Ok, Help me out experieneced ones...I am a cruise virgin and going on RCI this may. I do not drink sodas but once in a great while (one a month maybe) , but I make sure I drink 6 to 8 glass of water a day. Does the "soda card" include bottled water? How can I drink healthy water w/out rer-mortaging the house? :confused: Can I get a glass of water on the ship? If so, do I wanna drink it or might it be nasty. Please help.

I don't believe the soda card would cover water (bottles). Most of the time you can get them in your cabin and before exiting the ship for an excursion. This being said, the tap water on most cruise ships is as good or better than any bottled water. The filtration systems on these ships are incredible! I'm a well water gal and can't stand chemical tastes/smells in my water and I had no problem with the tap water on our first cruise:D Relax and enjoy yourself:p

The tap water on the ship is MORE than fine - it is purer than the vast majority of bottled waters. It is made from sea water by a process called reverse osmosis. (feel free to google it! ;)) Drink it with abandon.

Archived