St. Kitts Post Office

md80fan

I figured I would pass this along and maybe I am too old fashioned and no one sends post cards anymore in today's tech world.

I just got back from a nice cruise that stopped at St. kitts. I am not sure if everybody is aware but there is a great post office right in the port area. I have used it on each of my 3 cruises that have stopped in St. Kitts.  The reason I mention this is on all 3 times I have stopped in the post office I have never seen another cruise passenger in there. In fact the post office has never had anybody in there when I have gone in except for the people working there. The agents working in the office are very friendly. I think the total cost for all 6 stamps to mail to the USA was under 2.00 USD. When I  got back to the ship I was talking with another couple and they had no idea the post office was right there. As you walk up the main street in the port it is just one block past the "Cheers" bar on the left. It is a decent size building and you can see all the mailboxes on the outside on the wall.  You really cannot miss it. I figured I would pass this along to anybody that still does post cards to family or friends.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3