New All Included Wording, I Think?

Julma

Speaking with my husband about the recent changes on Celebrity.  He is thinking Celebrity is filling the suites at top dollar and needs to fill the rest of the ship.  The cutbacks will keep the fare lower and make it more affordable to a wider group of cruisers.  I don't think he's wrong, but time will tell.  I did notice when we were first on after Covid (Apex & Edge) there were many social media influencers on with us, so maybe a younger crowd as well.  Back to my title.  I did a mock booking to see what a balcony would be on the Edge in April.  We were going to compare it to a similar room on an RCCL and NCL ship.  When I got to the Cruise Only - All Included choice, the wording from All Included seemed different.  I thought it used to state Classic Drink Package, not just "plus drinks".  "Drinks" is vague at best.

All Included

Cruise-Only amenities, plus drinks, Wi-Fi and tips included. Save up to 45% on All Included package when you book now vs individually.

Cruise-Only amenities, plus drinks, Wi-Fi and tips included. Save up to 45% on All Included package when you book now vs individually.
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Julma said:

Speaking with my husband about the recent changes on Celebrity.  He is thinking Celebrity is filling the suites at top dollar and needs to fill the rest of the ship.  The cutbacks will keep the fare lower and make it more affordable to a wider group of cruisers.  I don't think he's wrong, but time will tell.  I did notice when we were first on after Covid (Apex & Edge) there were many social media influencers on with us, so maybe a younger crowd as well.  Back to my title.  I did a mock booking to see what a balcony would be on the Edge in April.  We were going to compare it to a similar room on an RCCL and NCL ship.  When I got to the Cruise Only - All Included choice, the wording from All Included seemed different.  I thought it used to state Classic Drink Package, not just "plus drinks".  "Drinks" is vague at best.

All Included

And on the confirm page, still no mention of Classic Drink Package

All Included

Wi-Fi

Drinks

Tips