Carnival Breeze 7/22/23 Gym and Sauna Question

choffman

Hey guys. Can any of you experienced cruisers tell me more about the gym/sauna on board? I’d like to keep to my routine as much as possible, but I’m having a hard time finding specifics about the layout of the gym, locker room, etc. My usual routine at my local gym is lift weights, sauna for a bit, shower and get ready at the gym, and then head out for the day. Is all that possible on the ship? Is it crowded? Just a few of my questions. Hope you guys can help.

Edited by choffman

• choffman changed the title to Carnival Breeze 7/22/23 Gym and Sauna Question
  • 1 month later...

The sauna and locker room is not the place to make "new friends". The last Carnival ship I was on, several guys got busted, by security, for doing things that were not considered appropriate in the sauna.  One guy kept on putting the moves on one of the entertainment staff and the staff member almost lost his job. If it was not for me, the entertainment staff would have been booted off the ship. However, the staff member never did anything wrong as he never did make any moves or do anything out of line. Once I heard what the staff member was accused of, by the guy that made the inappropriate moves, I made sure security knew what really took place. The entertainer was able to keep his job and the other guy was not allowed in the gym, spa or locker room after that.

Sorry but the gym and sauna is not a bathhouse. Just my advice and opinion.

13 hours ago, choffman said:

Do you recall if there were guys looking to make new friends?

Save for the few who are there on a back-to-back cruise, it's an entirely different and new group of people on board the ship every week. As such, it's going to vary significantly depending on the people on board your specific cruise.

As the previous poster said, it's not a bathhouse. If you find someone you'd like to get to know more, it would be better to make plans to hang out at a bar or in one of your staterooms later in the day.