Resorts for a Day at Marriott Beach Resort Curacao

lrj826

Has anyone used Resorts for a Day in Curaçao? We’re not sure what to do on Curaçao, although we’re also thinking of renting a car for the day. The Marriott looks lovely, it does seem a little pricey at &139 pp but includes the following:

• Resort for a Day guests are welcome anytime 9 AM - 6 PM
  • Round trip transfers
  • $65 food and beverage credit per guest ages 5 and up
  • Full access to private beaches
  • Pool access
  • Lounge chairs and umbrellas
  • Full access to swimming pool complex
  • Towels (no need to bring the ship’s towels)
  • Snorkeling gear
  • Free Wi-Fi
  • Food and beverage credit is valid at the Salty Iguana Ocean Grill, which opens at 11 AM.

The Marriott is lovely, I was there last week with my wife and two adult daughters. Best Caribbean port stop of the trip - so quiet, beautiful, and peaceful, with good food, drinks, and service.

Book directly at their Marriott site, not through a 3rd party. You will need to call international to make the reservation, ask for email confirmation. The cost listed on their site is in florins and is far less than 139pp.

CruisingDad, 

Did they provide an umbrella with the lounge chair?  I am wanting to make sure they provide an umbrella.

Their website (Marriotts) does not mention umbrella as part of their day pass, which is why I am inquiring.  How much was taxi to the Marriott from cruise port?

Just now, azlatina said:

CruisingDad, 

Did they provide an umbrella with the lounge chair?  I am wanting to make sure they provide an umbrella.

Their website (Marriotts) does not mention umbrella as part of their day pass, which is why I am inquiring.  How much was taxi to the Marriott from cruise port?

So yes, they did provide umbrellas. Everything is set up already, you just go and choose chairs. The umbrellas are fixed and pretty massive. You can get lounge chairs on the beach or near the pools. We chose some near the adult only pool. It actually ended up being slightly cloudy and cooler than expected and we did not need them.

6 hours ago, CruisingDad said:

So yes, they did provide umbrellas. Everything is set up already, you just go and choose chairs. The umbrellas are fixed and pretty massive. You can get lounge chairs on the beach or near the pools. We chose some near the adult only pool. It actually ended up being slightly cloudy and cooler than expected and we did not need them.