Celebrity Apex specific port in Helsinki

Does anyone know what specific port Celebrity Apex will use in Helsinki in summer 2023?  There are two different harbors that are possible.  Or, if you can direct me to a website where I can research this for myself, that would be great too.  The sites I have checked only give arrival dates in the city, not the harbor or quay.  The Celebrity agent I asked on the phone just read the information off of the website, that I read before calling.  A tour guide asked me to provide this specific information.  Thank you.

This is the Port of Helsinki’s cruise ship website page.  It usually shows a list of ships and where they dock.  It shows empty now, which I assume is due to winter.  You might check back here as cruise season approaches.  

https://www.portofhelsinki.fi/en/passengers/international-cruise-ships

12 hours ago, lucas34 said:

Celebrity will use Hernesaari, its about 4 km from Kauppatori/Market Square. 

If I'm not mistaken, the quays in Eteläsatama and Katajanokka will only host smaller cruise ships as the navigable route into those is too tight for bigger ships, the larger cruise ships will thus always use Hernesaari quays. Although the definition of small cruise ship is here not exactly super small as Eteläsatama and Katajanokka have a regular cruiseferry traffic with ships that are little over 200 m long. Of course, that is still signficantly less than the length of Celebrity Apex, which is 306 m long.