Some questions with costa Toscane

Tan1415

Hi All,

looking to travel with costa Toscane looking for some insider info.

1) My cruise is including My drinks package. We don’t drink alcohol.

does this include juices and mocktails?

2) are wheelchair acces cabins bigger?

turns out the booking are for cabins we can’t choose. How bad can it be? Is it dependent on how full the ship will be? Traveling end of February to Dubai.

3) how easy is it to travel around Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Oman if you are not so mobile? Better a tour or take a local tour?

thanks for your input and help

My Drinks includes all mocktails, soft drinks, all coffees and teas without alcohol, and some juices (by the glass), freshly squeezed juices are excluded.

Once I was given on an older Costa ship a cabin which was designed for wheelchair use, just because it was free. It had really a lot of space more than the usually sized cabins. Especially the bathroom was enormous. You should contact the customer service and explain exactly your needs. I met once a couple aboard with a woman in wheelchair and she was very positive about all the assistance she got from Costa.

I can seccond that. My son injured himself playing soccer and had to spend the remainder of the cruise on the Toscana in a wheelchair. We were given the option of switching to a wheelchair cabin which was about three times the normal size. The bathroom was also larger. It was on the lowest deck, though. In the end we decided against it as we had already settled into the other cabin and he was doing ok jumping around on one leg. The crew was super nice and did everything they could to help him.

Edited by Alex71