Do we need to fill out the St. Kitts Immigration Arrival Form?

Oh2Bcruisin

My DW and I are sailing to the Caribbean this March on the Riviera. Oceania issued a statement saying as of January 1, 2023 passengers were no longer required to provide proof of vaccination or test results. They also stated that passengers were responsible to ensure they meet the entry requirements for each destination. 
I went through all our stops and all stated that they no longer required proof of vaccination or test results. But, for St. Kitts on the same page where they state the removal of the Covid entry requirements, they state the following, “If you are traveling to St. Kitts, it is required that you complete the online Immigration and Customs ED Form before arrival”

Does anyone know if this is required for cruise passengers who are only staying for the day? Thanks in advance. 

3 minutes ago, Oh2Bcruisin said:

My DW and I are sailing to the Caribbean this March on the Riviera. Oceania issued a statement saying as of January 1, 2023 passengers were no longer required to provide proof of vaccination or test results. They also stated that passengers were responsible to ensure they meet the entry requirements for each destination. 
I went through all our stops and all stated that they no longer required proof of vaccination or test results. But, for St. Kitts on the same page where they state the removal of the Covid entry requirements, they state the following, “If you are traveling to St. Kitts, it is required that you complete the online Immigration and Customs ED Form before arrival”

Does anyone know if this is required for cruise passengers who are only staying for the day? Thanks in advance. 

We didn't last month.