NSA and PJ Party good or too much for night 1?

fndecker

@AtSeaWithChris  I'm assuming this is a different app for people employed by spark to work on the ships or travel agents? It definitely is not for normal users. No way to create a login. Here is my Virgin app on Android for this coming Sunday and Monday. Please tell me I didn't waste 2 days going over all the shows and planning things out. There is no ship show or miss behave listed for this cruise. See what your app says for Scarlet Lady January 29 and 30:

Screenshot_20230124_143006_Virgin Voyages.jpg

Screenshot_20230124_142924_Virgin Voyages.jpg

Edited by fndecker

1 hour ago, fndecker said:

@AtSeaWithChris  I'm assuming this is a different app for people employed by spark to work on the ships or travel agents? It definitely is not for normal users. No way to create a login. Here is my Virgin app on Android for this coming Sunday and Monday. Please tell me I didn't waste 2 days going over all the shows and planning things out. There is no ship show or miss behave listed for this cruise. See what your app says for Scarlet Lady January 29 and 30:

Screenshot_20230124_143006_Virgin Voyages.jpg

Screenshot_20230124_142924_Virgin Voyages.jpg

ship show and miss behave are currently only on valiant lady.  the "spark" page is a web version of what gets fed into the lineup on your app. you may have totally wasted your time, as they load a straw man schedule in and change it a zillion times through boarding (and sometimes throughout the voyage!). 

if you generally pick the same-ish time for dinner every night, you should be able to catch whatever shows.  if there are fitness classes, know that spin, yoga and HIIT classes are usually in the 7-10am area and the foam roller and evening yoga classes are usually in the 5-7pm area.  Note that scarlet does not have bungee classes, despite the fact that they still show up in the pre-voyage as you get closer to your departure date.

here is scarlet for 1/29.  you can toggle the days using the calendar.  https://spark-aws.virginvoyages.com/api/v1/ext/ddp/5a3193a0af8e4c3fb714386b/2023-01-29#events

Is that a website I can login to? I have tried to find it myself, but without you sending a link or seeing the name of the website from Chris's phone, I would have no idea how to find it. When I enter the link I saw, https://spark-aws.virginvoyages.com, I see a login screen but no way to create one. My browser, perhaps seeing the virginvoyages word, popped up a user id and password, but that didn't work. I guess I'll save that link to my phone since I would never be able to find it again 😉 I'll have to keep watching my phone app and that web page to see if things change between now and embarkation. 

54 minutes ago, fndecker said:

Is that a website I can login to? I have tried to find it myself, but without you sending a link or seeing the name of the website from Chris's phone, I would have no idea how to find it. When I enter the link I saw, https://spark-aws.virginvoyages.com, I see a login screen but no way to create one. My browser, perhaps seeing the virginvoyages word, popped up a user id and password, but that didn't work. I guess I'll save that link to my phone since I would never be able to find it again 😉 I'll have to keep watching my phone app and that web page to see if things change between now and embarkation. 

this is the website for scarlet- follow this link.  if you just use the spark part, you'll get nowhere: https://spark-aws.virginvoyages.com/api/v1/ext/ddp/5a3193a0af8e4c3fb714386b/2023-01-29#events

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fndecker said:

This is for Valiant Lady.  You can change the date in the link to see what date you want. 
https://spark-aws.virginvoyages.com/api/v1/ext/ddp/618f05232eaf6a1a16e17505/2023-01-30#events

Edited by AtSeaWithChris

On 1/23/2023 at 10:35 AM, fndecker said:

Because NSA ISN'T at 9:45, it is at 8pm every night except one when it is 6:45. And the shows in the Red Room (like SITN and DR) are at 9.

I'm not worried about being tired, just concerned about not being too rushed since a cruise is supposed to be relaxing. The top 2 priorities for this trip are Pajama Night and Scarlet Night. For shows it is NSA and DR, though we may book one of the other shows once we have our schedule written out. I tend to overplan, while still leaving room for spontaneity, so A. I know I can see the main things I wanted to see, and B. I don't have to do any thinking or stressing while on the vacation whether its a cruise, Disney, Universal, etc.

I’ve never seen NSA listed as an 8pm start. It was 9:45 or 10pm in our cruise.

• 2 weeks later...