Joy - Aft Balcony bed location question

GadgetGod

On the Joy, with an aft balcony room, is there any way to tell if the bed is located on the balcony or closet side? for example, on Deck 9 how can you tell between 9376/9378/9380 or 9976/9978 which has the (more desirable to me) bed by the window set up?

thanks in advance

matt 

1 hour ago, vacationut said:

What's the secret decoder to tell which way they are? 

All of the BA Plus ships (Escape/Joy/Bliss/Encore) are built with the same aft-facing configurations. The stateroom numbers can vary but knowing the physical location of the stateroom will tell what the bed location is. I've compiled the lists myself by combining photos that I have taken and photos/reviews from others. The information given by NCL isn't always correct so I trust actual guests to fill in the missing gaps. So far, the lists are correct but I am always looking for corrections if my information is incorrect. 

Sometimes, threads drift and someone may start by asking about one ship but someone else may ask a question about another ship. With the different numbers, it's important to keep things straight. I've made a few blunders (especially when someone asks about a BA ship in a BA Plus thread) but I try to keep things organized by specifically naming the ship and stateroom.  

• Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
On 1/24/2023 at 12:28 PM, Two Wheels Only said:

All of the BA Plus ships (Escape/Joy/Bliss/Encore) are built with the same aft-facing configurations. The stateroom numbers can vary but knowing the physical location of the stateroom will tell what the bed location is. I've compiled the lists myself by combining photos that I have taken and photos/reviews from others. The information given by NCL isn't always correct so I trust actual guests to fill in the missing gaps. So far, the lists are correct but I am always looking for corrections if my information is incorrect. 

Sometimes, threads drift and someone may start by asking about one ship but someone else may ask a question about another ship. With the different numbers, it's important to keep things straight. I've made a few blunders (especially when someone asks about a BA ship in a BA Plus thread) but I try to keep things organized by specifically naming the ship and stateroom.  

I know this is a year old thread but I was wondering if you have a list of bed by balcony aft facing cabins on deck 12 of NCL Joy, it seems to me like 12958 and 12360 might be bed by balcony. 

4 hours ago, coscab said:

I know this is a year old thread but I was wondering if you have a list of bed by balcony aft facing cabins on deck 12 of NCL Joy, it seems to me like 12958 and 12360 might be bed by balcony. 

Deck 12 Joy aft-facing B1s....

12358 - bed near balcony

12360 - bed near balcony

12362 - bed near closet (narrowest balcony)

12962 (Wheelchair accessible) - bed near balcony

12960 - bed near closet

12958 - bed near balcony

Edited by Two Wheels Only
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Two Wheels Only said:

12358 - bed near balcony

12360 - bed near balcony

12960 - bed near closet

12958 - bed near balcony

Thank you so very much, you are the best!🤗

9 minutes ago, MKandA said:

Does anyone happen to know bed location for 11960 on the Joy?  Thanks for your help in advance.  

It's probably bed near closet but I don't have a visual confirmation. 

The 2 surrounding staterooms are bed near balcony. 

Just now, Two Wheels Only said:

It's probably bed near closet but I don't have a visual confirmation. 

The 2 surrounding staterooms are bed near balcony. 

Thanks Two Wheels Only - not the answer I was hoping for but thanks anyway! May need to call and switch rooms.....

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/4/2024 at 5:11 PM, Two Wheels Only said:

12358 - bed near balcony

12360 - bed near balcony

12960 - bed near closet

12958 - bed near balcony

Wow you are so full of knowledge. Do you know the configuration of the aft B1s on deck 10?

28 minutes ago, CruisnDeb said:

Wow you are so full of knowledge. Do you know the configuration of the aft B1s on deck 10?

There are only 2 B1s on deck 10 (10368/10968 on Joy) and they are both bed near balcony. 

Edited by Two Wheels Only

10 minutes ago, Two Wheels Only said:

There are only 2 B1s on deck 10 (10368/10968 on Joy) and they are both bed near balcony. 

Thank you. I thought we were on 10. Just checked and we are on deck 13. Do you know those?

11 minutes ago, CruisnDeb said:

Thank you. I thought we were on 10. Just checked and we are on deck 13. Do you know those?

For Joy 

13358 - HC Configuration A

13360 - B1 bed near balcony
13362 - B1 bed near balcony
13366 - B1 bed near closet (narrowest)
13966 - B1 (Wheelchair accessible) bed near balcony
13962 - B1 bed near closet
13960 - B1 bed near balcony

13958 - HC Configuration A 

Deck 13 has the least deep/smallest aft-facing balconies for the BA/BA Plus ships. 

2 minutes ago, Two Wheels Only said:

For Joy 

13358 - HC Configuration A

13360 - B1 bed near balcony
13362 - B1 bed near balcony
13366 - B1 bed near closet (narrowest)
13966 - B1 (Wheelchair accessible) bed near balcony
13962 - B1 bed near closet
13960 - B1 bed near balcony

13958 - HC Configuration A 

Deck 13 has the least deep/smallest aft-facing balconies for the BA/BA Plus ships. 

Thank you so much. I knew deck 13 had the smallest balconies. It was either deck 13 or deck 15 and I wanted cabins above and below me. Thank you so much for all the information. Sailing on her next year through the Panama Canal and looking forward to my first aft balcony.