Disposal for used LFT kits.

Tablelamp

15 minutes ago, kevcharben said:

Contact medical dept they will no doubt dispose and invite you to Quarantine yourself.

No mention was made of how to dispose of my self administered positive test last July. I used my common sense and put it into the sanitary/medical bin in my bathroom,  as per the signs on said bin.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tablelamp said:

Oh, I’d not considered of that.  I would have thought that P and O would think I was being  a. ‘Good and thoughtful passenger’.  Not the case?

No!  Not to be encouraged tbh. Never act in a way to arouse their interest in my opinion.

If you felt unwell then possibly test because you want to know, but I'd suggest not having the tests anywhere within sight of P&O.  Bag them in the provided bags and take a small plastic box to hide in your luggage and dispose of them ashore or take them home.

You're under no obligation to test for covid and therefore I'd say don't unless you genuinely feel unwell with what you think might be symptoms and want to know yourself.  

Remember if you say anything they will lock you away in your cabin, you can always make the decision not to mix with people and isolate yourself without formalising it, after all its what you would do at home.

• Like 3