All inclusive booked - where does it show up in cruise planner?

RI-Bob

We booked the all-inclusive option (classic drink package; basic Wi-Fi; prepaid tips) on the Apex Feb 4th sailing and can’t see any of those items on the cruise planner?  I see the $200 OBC but nothing else. Anyone have thoughts?

thx. 

It should be listed on your confirmation if you booked direct with Celebrity,. I just looked at my next cruise out of curiosity and it's actually under Order History in the planner. I have two entries. When I expand details, one of those shows "Always Included Premium 1 Device". The other entry is empty, so I'm not sure if the "Premium" is my premium WiFi or Premium drink or both. (The entry with a drink glass is empty. Consistent inconsistency is a hallmark of Celebrity's IT...)

If you both have accounts and Captains Club numbers, you'll each have your own entries on your own account. If you booked with a travel agent, ask for a copy of your Celebrity confirmation. And, for the record, the cruise planner will happily sell you a product that's already included in your booking. Like your drink package.

Booked direct with Celebrity via website. My invoice shows 2 promotional codes applied:

ALLINCBO75 NRD

SAVOBCOFFER NRD

its odd because I paid in full using my credit card and Celebrity shows I still owe $245 which is the tips amount??

4 minutes ago, RI-Bob said:

Booked direct with Celebrity via website. My invoice shows 2 promotional codes applied:

ALLINCBO75 NRD

SAVOBCOFFER NRD

its odd because I paid in full using my credit card and Celebrity shows I still owe $245 which is the tips amount??

How long ago did you book? It usually takes about a week for everything to show up, and in the mean time it’ll show a balance due for a few days because the system will add in the prepaid gratuities before the offsetting discount is applied. The ALLINCBO75 shows that you should be in good shape though.

(I believe that the process also doesn’t start until you’re inside of the final payment window, but that shouldn’t be an issue for your Feb. 4th sailing.)

Edited by Sykes

I believe those are the most current codes for the current all inclusive bookings. And if you booked recently, give it a little time as Sykes suggested. 

FWIW, this is the first time I've actually seen my packages in my planner! So I learned something today, although it's also confusing...