Is it for me?

Kjsnbrd

I am 25 years old and have done extensive research on SeaDream Yacht Club. I have only been on one cruise (Carnival Miracle) and loved it. One thing that I didn't like was that I felt more like a number than a guest. I love the concept of waking up at a different destination everyday. I am a huge fan of land vacations, however I feel like cruising is on a whole new level. To get to the question... Being 25, I am curios compared to other pasengers we are too young. Is it common to see couples in their 20's. Aside from our age, we are not really into socializing on board. But we are into active excursions, and are worried that most of the activities are centered torwards a more relaxed crowd. We are not big partiers, and are turned off my obnoxious drunks, we really want a cruise where we can just relax and enjoy eachothers company, but would also like to blend in with the crowd.

• 2 weeks later...

You will see the whole age range onboard SeaDream. But unlike the mass market where demographics play a huge part of the experience - SeaDream. psychographics play a more accurate roll. You are going to find people with your same outlook, interests, education level etc that are similar to your - despite the age difference. And SeaDream can be as active as you want it to be. If you like exceptional service in a casual atmosphere, if you like to decide your own activities and entertainment rather than having it plotted out for you and all others on the ship - then SeaDream is probably exactly right for you. Oh ...and if you like great cuisine - they will nail that too.

Welcome to our little corner of Cruise Critic kjsnbrd. I was born, raised and lived in Fort Washington, PA until we relo-ed here three years ago:eek:

As others have mentioned SD is more about state of mind versus biological age. We have seen honeymooners in their 20s as well as couples in the 70s and we have had a wonderful time with both! We are in our early 40s and hardly ever think about ages while on board.

Archived