Parking Price went up at Port Liberty NJ

suzadoll

Hi,

I called the Port Liberty NJ parking and they told me parking has now gone up from $12.00 a night to $15.00 a night. Has anyone else heard about this ? I am on the Connie 12 nighter on 4/7/06. Does any one else know of a parking lot in the area that may be a bit more reasonable? Also if you are on that cruise they have changed the Nassua port to Coco Caye. ( I found that on the Celebrity site) Thanks in advance for any info on the Bayone NJ parking!

We live only about 30 mins from Port Liberty and used Airbrook limosine/car service last summer for transport. I forget the exact cost --but I think roundtrip it was in neighborhood of 150-175. Since parking has now gone up at the port, if you are local enough a car service might be worth looking into. We had peace of mind knowing our car was safe at home in its own garage during the cruise. Now that a 7 day cruise will run 105 and your 12 day 180 for parking, it might be worth the slight extra cost --but you would have to be fairly local to the area.

Archived