Sky Princess Cielo dining room

morechances

1 hour ago, cruzfiend said:

SeaHag, I was trying to send you a message and I couldn't figure it out. You posted that you had E120 on the Grand Princess. Could you share with me if you would get that room again. Thanks.

I would definitely get that cabin again. It's tucked back in the corner, so people don't actually walk in front of the window, even though you do see them passing by during the day. The stairs have always been closed at night. You can get directly out onto the upper promenade deck by just going forward from that cabin and going out a couple of doors. It's quiet there, and I don't recall hearing any noise from the Princess theater. The view is looking out across the deck and the top of the stairs, which is fine with me.

• Like 1

On 1/26/2023 at 7:16 AM, raharris200 said:

Please let us know what happens when you board this weekend.  It would be much appreciated.

Thank you

I am on my flight to Fort Lauderdale,  so only a few hours before my cruise.  As soon as the app switched to the day of setting,  the reservations all returned and Cielo shows up again. 

So definitely an IT issue 

On 1/23/2023 at 9:56 PM, Lilly-Ann said:

Mine for the entire week is gone also. Now it is only giving me 8:40 pm. Way too late for me to eat dinner. Very frustrating.

It is probably an app issue, mine showed up again,  day on departure 

• Thanks 1

On 1/24/2023 at 8:19 AM, Sea Hag said:

We're on the Sky at the end of next month. We have cc, and the app still shows us in Estrella. Since we all know that the app is infallible, we must still be in Estrella. 😂

It was only the Cielo dining room reservations that were not showing up 

On 1/24/2023 at 1:38 PM, minnesotasisu said:

I sent an email to Princess to inquire about our Feb 25 - Mar 11 cruise on the Sky Princess:

We have made reservations for the Cielo main dining room for several nights on the Medallion app for our 14 day cruise and yesterday these reservations vanished and this dining room does not appear as an option to reserve.

Is this an IT issue with the app or is this MDR not available? Will there only be 2 MDR available for reservations during our cruise? If so, I suspect a lot of unhappy cruisers trying to get seated in the 2 remaining MDR.

This is the response I got back:

Thank you for your email, you have reached the MedallionClass Support Team, we will do our best to assist you.

We apologize for the challenge you've been experiencing and are eager to help you get OceanReady.

We tested your app account this morning and see no data conflicts, we also see you booked into the Cielo Dining room for dates Feb 25 to Mar 05., and the Crown Grill on Mar., 04. The remaining dates do not show any reservations.

The Cielo room does not appear to available for the remaining leg of your journey Mar., 06 to Mar., 11. At this time we do not have the specific reason as to why one of the dining rooms are not available currently. However the two remaining rooms are available, that being the Estrella on deck 5 and the Soleil on deck 6. Please visit the app to make reservations for one of these room to insure a desirable seating time.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Kind regards,

MedallionClass Support Team

Mine showed up again day of my cruise 

13 hours ago, morechances said:

It was only the Cielo dining room reservations that were not showing up 

I know that. My point was that cc probably hasn't moved to Cielo. Because, as we all know, the app is never wrong.

• 1 year later...