NCL Prima - Family Suite w/ Master Bedroom and Balcony (SJ) Perks?

sagosto63

I am long time RCCL cruiser but debating NCL. I thought RCCL cabins/perks were confusing but NCL has a TON of cabins. The wifey/boss likes the Master Bedroom w/ Balcony which appears to be a suite w/o Haven access? Is there a list of the perks based on the cabin # so I can compare?

We had a similar suite in Dec. You get a butler, the ship's asst concierge and best of all-----

private breakfast and lunch in Cagney's. The asst concierge desk is in Cagneys too- use her to get to the shows early, get on and off the ship first and to book all specialty restaurants.

She told us there were 32 eligible suites for these bennies. We called it the "sub-haven".

1 hour ago, sagosto63 said:

I am long time RCCL cruiser but debating NCL. I thought RCCL cabins/perks were confusing but NCL has a TON of cabins. The wifey/boss likes the Master Bedroom w/ Balcony which appears to be a suite w/o Haven access? Is there a list of the perks based on the cabin # so I can compare?

You get a butler, dedicated concierge, private breakfast and lunch, but no access to the Haven. 

https://www.ncl.com/why-cruise-norwegian/cruise-accommodations/cruise-suites-and-penthouses

Edited by BirdTravels

• 9 months later...
On 1/22/2023 at 3:01 PM, Wedgie Wedgie said:

We had a similar suite in Dec. You get a butler, the ship's asst concierge and best of all-----

private breakfast and lunch in Cagney's. The asst concierge desk is in Cagneys too- use her to get to the shows early, get on and off the ship first and to book all specialty restaurants.

She told us there were 32 eligible suites for these bennies. We called it the "sub-haven".

Do you have to pay extra for room service or is the delivery charge waived as it is in the Haven? How was the breakfast and lunch menu at Cagneys? Any other “unpublished” perks that you can think of? Thanks!

On 11/12/2023 at 7:43 AM, sjacobs11 said:

Do you have to pay extra for room service or is the delivery charge waived as it is in the Haven? How was the breakfast and lunch menu at Cagneys? Any other “unpublished” perks that you can think of? Thanks!

NCL is making changes to some suite categories, especially for cruises in 2024 and beyond.

It might be best to call NCL directly, in order to verify what benefits you will be receiving for your suite!

• Like 1