Disney Wonder: AC outlets near bed?

RGEDad

I am an experienced cruiser, but new to DCL and the Disney Wonder I am now booked on. I noted on the DCL Prohibited Items list that Extension Cords are prohibited. I use a CPAP and always need to make sure I can reach the AC outlet which is typically on the opposite side of the cabin from the bed. I am in a Balcony cabin on Deck 6 for our cruise. There appear to be AC outlets at the Desk, but I have been unable to see if there are outlets next to the beds.

• 2 weeks later...

I saw there was no answer to your question. I may be too late and not helpful anyway. I was not in a balcony, but on deck 2 oceanview there were outlets next to the bed on both sides. The were 2 prong only. I can’t guarantee but would think it odd that OV would have them and not balcony. They have added an additional set by the desk also. (they appear like a newer addition perhaps in the 2018 renovation, we didn’t have them on our 2014 cruise) 

I'm a CPAP user and have been on six Disney cruises.  I've always been able to make it work.  I recall borrowing an extension cord from the front desk once and it was so worn out, I wish I brought my own.  

Thank you both for the information - I appreciate it. I was on one cruise some years ago and the front desk was out of extension cords. Luckily  maintenance guy overheard the discussion and brought me a cord from the maintenance shop. Since then I have always brought my own cords. DCL is the first line I have been on that lists extension cords as prohibited. 

On 1/22/2023 at 7:39 PM, RGEDad said:

I am an experienced cruiser, but new to DCL and the Disney Wonder I am now booked on. I noted on the DCL Prohibited Items list that Extension Cords are prohibited. I use a CPAP and always need to make sure I can reach the AC outlet which is typically on the opposite side of the cabin from the bed. I am in a Balcony cabin on Deck 6 for our cruise. There appear to be AC outlets at the Desk, but I have been unable to see if there are outlets next to the beds.

Yes, there were outlets on both sides of the bed on our recent Wonder cruise.  Now, this was in an Oceanview on deck 2, but I doubt it would be different in the other rooms.  

The phone is on the night stand on one side of the bed, so that outlet only has one other outlet available.  The other side of the bed has 2 outlets.