Lack of Portable/Later-Night Food

RadioPeri

The idea of "sneaking" food out back to the room, breaking some sort of rules, just not something we should not need to worry, or packing tea bags ... 

Got an idea, call not Room Services but wake up the butler at 1 am ... /s 

Not exactly the idea either.

PXL_20230124_041643160.jpg

PXL_20230124_041655153.jpg

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, cruiseny4life said:

I don't eat late night food. I'm in bed by 10, most nights, so it doesn't really apply to me. I was just listing an option for those that want to eat in bed (gross, btw). Alas, if I wanted to take it back to the room/observation lounge/whatever, I'd just do it. 

But yes, taking wings out of O'Sheehan's is really the most terrible, dreadful, awful thing you could ever do. 9th circle treachery right there. 

Who said anything about eating in bed.   

and yes it is.   They have rules for a reason.   Call it what you want.  
but to sit at a table for 5 minutes and eat wings or a burger before bed is just aweful,terrible,dreadful thing to ever do.   
it’s the entitled that think it’s ok.   Seems you maybe be one of those.   

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Cruise5life said:

Who said anything about eating in bed.   

and yes it is.   They have rules for a reason.   Call it what you want.  
but to sit at a table for 5 minutes and eat wings or a burger before bed is just aweful,terrible,dreadful thing to ever do.   
it’s the entitled that think it’s ok.   Seems you maybe be one of those.   

I sail Haven. Obviously I'm entitled. Which is why I'd just call the night butler at 2 AM, when I'm asleep.

Nom nom nom

No photo description available.

I'm a little surprised at the comments that don't seem to recognize or acknowledge the difference between walking to a buffet and grabbing a few snacks vs sitting down at a sit down restaurant for a snack.  

Maybe it's just me, but, I find the former to be much more appealing when looking for an evening snack than the latter.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, PATRLR said:

I'm a little surprised at the comments that don't seem to recognize or acknowledge the difference between walking to a buffet and grabbing a few snacks vs sitting down at a sit down restaurant for a snack.  

Maybe it's just me, but, I find the former to be much more appealing when looking for an evening snack than the latter.

I’m with you.    just off the joy for 15 days.  And I’d stop at the local a few nights a week for some wings after a late show.     
never took more than a few minutes to get my wings eat and be back to my room     

but I still had my stash of cookies in a ziplock  lol 

8 hours ago, PATRLR said:

Completely agree.

I have a Carnival cruise booked for next summer and my youngest son is thrilled to be able to grab ice cream or pizza  at 11pm and sit on our balcony and eat it under the moonlight.   It’s a different vibe than if you eat it at a restaurant with others. 

I hope NCL offers a late night grab and go section when we go this summer.  Heck, I would be happy with bags of pretzels, mini boxes of cereal, pizza slices, cookies, whole fruit, and soft serve ice cream. 

• Like 1